I cannot believe its that time again, where are the months going?!
(My September top 5) The moment i let you all know what products i have currently been crushing on, the products are not necessarily new they are just items i have been obsessing over this particular month.
- The hair doughnut, omg what would my life be without this? Messy that’s for sure, no-more bad hair days with this little gem. This has been my everyday hairstyle for work and honestly just an all round life saver, it takes me literally 2 minutes in the morning to do my hair.
2. So for those of you that have owned/own Topshop Joni jeans you will know its so hard to wear any other jeans after, they are hard to beat! But at the weekend i popped into Topshop and tried on a pair of Jamie jeans still high waisted and still the same brand but seriously they are amazing, the material is much thicker than Joni and they have pockets and belt loops! Im in love, you must try!
3. I recently popped in to New Look to check out their sale and i scooped up a classic denim jacket for £11, £11 yeah you heard me, i know its madness. Its perfect i got mine a few sizes bigger because i prefer it oversized. I have only had it a couple of weeks but have already been wearing it to death, so i just had to include it in my favorites.
4. Moving onto a beauty item, if like me you colour your brows in daily you will appreciate this item just as much as i do. Eyebrow tint, i have tried some tints before but they usually fade after a few showers. But not this one i tinted my brows two weeks ago now and they are still holding the colour. Couldn’t recommend it more and saves me the time of doing my brows every morning, i am all about that lazy life.
I use the colour Black as i like my brows dark but it also comes in other shades.
5. Last but not least a cleanser that has been working wonders on my skin, Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Exfoliating Cleanser. This stuff has become a part of my weekly skin care routine and i have really seen an improvement in my skin, so much smoother and less blemishes. Also leaves you feeling super fresh and ready for the day.
There you have it my top 5 for September, if you have tried any of these let me know what you think of them in the comments below, Id love to hear you opinions.
Melissa Offord XO