- I am originally from Hackney, London. Lived there until I was 11 then the whole family moved to be country bumpkins instead here in Essex.
- I am extremely claustrophobic, like seriously it takes over my life. (NO JOKE)
- I own the cutest lop eared bunny named ‘Armani’ hes my babyboy.
- I have worked in construction & civil engineering for the past 3 years and I love it!
- I didn’t go college, I went straight into work as soon as I left school. I even had a paper round while I was at school!
- I used to do Judo and got to a Green belt, I fought in different countries & across the UK but gave up as it took up all of my free time.
- I am a qualified swimming teacher and did that for a while when I left school.
- I am a total tanaholic and if im not laying out in the sun trying to catch a tan im getting it out of a bottle. I just can’t do pale, trust me i’ve tried.
- I have a sister named Melodie and we both get called Mel, which can be quite confusing. (Nice one mum&dad) 😉
- I love everything fashion / beauty and skincare which explains why I began blogging.
That’s it a little insight into the real me, Hope you enjoyed or maybe just found out a little more about me if nothing else.
Thanks for reading as always,
Melissa Offord XO