Hello again & Happy new year!
Hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas & great New year : )
Today I am bringing you a better late then never December Top 5 post.
5 products which have been my holy grail for the last month, It would be rude not to share them with you all.
- Kevin Aucoin Skin Enhancer OMG OMG OMG this stuff is seriously incredible, need to cover a spot / use as a foundation / even as a highlighter this is your guy. Its a bit pricey and is a very little pot but believe me when I tell you a little goes a long way and its extremely pigmented. To be honest this stuff deserves its very own blog post thats how good it truly is!
- Bleach London If any of you follow me on Social media you might have seen i have recently died my hair a platinum blonde colour, but this shampoo has been an absolute lifesaver for removing yellow and brassy tones from my hair. The best one I am yet to use and very affordable, you won’t be dissapointed.
- Zara Jeans As you know I am obsessed with Topshop jeans and will literally shop nowhere else but I have recently found a new love I must share, Zara jeans are amazing super stretchy perfect ankle grazer length and half the price of Topshop!
- Garnier Umburto Beauty moisture mask – The best conditioning repairing mask i have ever used, Great where i have been bleaching my hair lately. Use once a week and see and feel instant results. At such an affordable price and so easily purchased at Boots/Superdrug this is a must try in my opinion!
- GUERLAIN Terracotta Bronzing Powder Last but not least my new current favourite everyday bronzer, Giving that perfect glow even in the wintery months, Lasts all day and doesn’t feel cakey/look muggy! Its safe to say i’m obsessed!
There you have it another month bites the dust,
Hope you enjoyed this post & let me know if you try any of the products mentioned!
Would love to know what you thought of them?
Thanks for reading as always, Much Love
Melissa Offord XO