– My first favourites blog of 2017!!!
Hope everyone is having a good start to the year, I know i’m feeling super motivated and ready to smash all my goals! Id love to know what your new years resolutions are for this year and if your sticking to them 🙂 Let me know in the comments below!
Anyway you know the drill by now lets get started with my current obsessions for this month..
- Jerome Russell B Blonde Silver Toner This stuff is seriously a god send, my hair has been very brassy and yellow tones since bleaching and i didn’t want to damage it anymore so opted for this toner. It has worked wonders my hair is now a white/grey tone and i am super impressed!
- The famous Beauty BlenderI am so late with this craze i know but like they say better late than never aye, i am in love! applies my makeup like a dream and so handy to keep in your handbag!
- Kissproducts nails – I was lucky enough to be gifted with a selection of different nail designs from Kiss products to review and try out, as you can tell i was so impressed with the quality and look that i had to include in this monthly favourties video. Also they are so affordable i will 100% be purchasing!
- Nike Legend 2.0 leggings – If you follow me on Instagram you will know i have recently joined the gym, i went out and got a few sportswear bits and picked up these leggings. They were a tad on the pricey side but truly they are insane, girl gotta squat and these are 100% squat proof and don’t fall down. I am obsessed i have them in black and am super tempted to purchase the grey too!!
- Vitness drinks – Sticking with the healthy lifestyle body vibes, these drinks are literally feel good miracles. I have been enjoying these ice cold post workout and honestly feel so good from them. They come in various flavours and all of them a super tasty my personal favourite being the cucumber and melon! If you haven’t already be sure to check them out. (P.S the packaging is super instagramable)
Once again thanks for taking the time out of your day to read my little ole blog!
Lots of love,
Melissa Offord XO